Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tim Horton's

Just watched a video online about retards and it got me thinking to the retards in my life... Coming to mind is mainly the tard at Tim Horton's on 8th Street, Josephine* (names have been changed for comic effect).

Anyways, so Josephine has some sort of syndrome that allows her to serve coffee, donuts and other overly processed fat bombs to the waiting snack holes of our already obese population, yet prevents her from doing it with any sort of efficiency. I'm generally one of those 10 minutes behind the rest of the world types of people and when I'm running ten minutes late for work and need to get to the Drugstore before I catch more shit from Marcie, yet need that shot of caffeine to prevent me from slitting my wrists in front of the first cranky customer of the day, I don't have time to listen to the Timmy's Tard say hello and make small talk with every fucking customer.

Now don't get me wrong, I love tards. They are great people who deserve love and respect and are just as valuable as anyone else on the face of the planet. However, I also believe that everyone has a role in life and I just don't agree that Josephine's role is behind the Tim Horton's counter during the morning coffee rush. I'm sure there are myriad other jobs for her to do there that wouldn't slow down the efficiency of the otherwise well oiled Tim's machine.

Anyways, thats just my two cents.

No comments: