Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hoegaarden

Not sure how to spell that Belgian beer, but lets pretend its Hoegaarden (the two a's make it Belgian). Anyways, sometimes Scott and me go down to the ol' Winston's Pub and sometimes it happens to be Belgian night and sometimes I order a Hoegaarden.

First of all, if you've never experienced this flavor explosion, you're in for a treat. It resembles used dish water and tastes like Thrills gum (those soap gums... I think they're purple). My favorite aspect of this unique refreshment is the large pint glass it comes in, and yes I know all pint glasses should be the same size, hence 'pint'. BUT, this one is a large bowl like glass. This is where the fun comes in. When already slightly intoxicated I like to order one of these large pints and put my hands around the glass and pretend I'm drinking from a giant's shot glass. Sort of like Jack and the Beanstalk...


Wow, that was a waste of time and just made me look a little unstable, but I'm publishing it anyways, ha!

No comments: