Monday, September 11, 2006

Fucking Wanna Be Pig

On my way home from Ryly's tonight I stopped by campus to drop off Rich and Adam for the Commerce BBQ. As I'm heading out on campus drive towards east road I see some douche bag campus cop's lights flashing behind me. The first thing I think is 'shit, I've had a few beer'. The douche comes up to me and asks me how much I've had to drink. 'Nothing,' I lie. He tells me I was doing 65 in a 40 zone. I think, 'So the fuck what, its campus at 9:30 pm on a Monday, fuck him' Then I realize that I don't have my seatbelt on, which I took off when I pulled over, cause thats what I do before I get out of a car. Having only been pulled over once a few years back I don't know protocol (and I'm a little drunk), I assumed I'd be getting out of the car. He tells me the seatbelt ticket is 165 bucks and some more for the speed. Whatever, he's a douche, and he keeps me waiting for probably 15 minutes while he runs me through the computer and probably eats a Boston Creme... damn I wish I had one of those right now. Anyways, fuck him. I'll pay it, but I won't slow down, that car has too much power and I have too much to do.

No comments: