Saturday, September 16, 2006

Dancin' Queen

This picture makes me laugh. Not only is the chick, we'll call her Thelma, in a less than flattering position, but apparently she has been cutting a rug, so to speak, for some time by the horrified looks on the faces of the men behind her. Poor Thelma, I think she went home alone that night. Unless someone wanted to tag the fat, bad dancer, in which case she would have been one lucky lady. Come to think of it, Thelma is the only girl in that picture, where are the other little ballerinas? What brought Thelma to this par-tay I wonder?

One must appreciate the energy that she puts into feeling the music, however. That is one high kick. Wherever you are now in this crazy world, Thelma, keep on dancing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG everyone, Mike has been spotted at Wendy's eating a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. Ahhh the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger the sandwich of champions. If a man like Mike eats Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers I too am jumping on this bandwagon in hopes of someday gaining half the coolness of Mike. Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers for ALL!!

Hangin in there
Your #1 fan

Mike said...

Interesting... I haven't had a Jr. Bacon Cheesburger in quite awhile. However, they are quite delicous and the mere thought of one makes me salivate.

The question remains as to who my supposed #1 fan is? I always thought I was my own #1 fan, but apparently my place has been usurped by this anonymous poster.

Keep on keepin' on, whoever you are.

Mike said...

Interesting... I haven't had a Jr. Bacon Cheesburger in quite awhile. However, they are quite delicous and the mere thought of one makes me salivate.

The question remains as to who my supposed #1 fan is? I always thought I was my own #1 fan, but apparently my place has been usurped by this anonymous poster.

Keep on keepin' on, whoever you are.