Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Today's Wacky World News

I was reading the good ol' CBC online today... when I should have been working on a dosage adjumtment chart for the cancer centre... but anyways, I came across this news article about a woman who had given birth and a few hours later attended a basketball game.

Now I know I'm not really a 'sports guy' but I fail to see how a game could be as important as the early life bonding that a mother needs to do with her infant. I'm shocked that she would take a neonate to a game.

However, despite my shock, I'm still delightfully amused that this article would make the national news. As effed up as this baby is going to be later on in life all I can say is Rock On Momma, Rock On.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Oddities/070314/K031411AU.html

No comments: