Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I know its kinda late, but I'm wishing everyone a happy St. Patty's Day. It might just be the best darned day in the whole calendar, being as though its named after me... or my middle name. At least thats what I was always told. So, as you may have thought, Martin Luther King Jr. Day is NOT named after me, March 17th is! Got it? Good.


So how did I spend MY St. Patty's Day? In a very UN-Irish fashion, I worked. Later on I went to a home show down at Prairieland, which was entertaining. However, I seem to be ending the festivities off with the flu. And having the flu is balls. Absolutely no fun.

Summary: St. Patrick's Day, NOT Martin Luther King Jr. Day is named after me, and having the flu is balls. I hope you learned something today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

St. Patrick's day is also my mom's birthday.... I like to think she's a leprachaun... if I know how to spell leprachaun... it always ends up looking like leprosy, but I disgress

Shout out to my momma!
(I'm a dork)