Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hollywood's Homophobia

A really good article on CBC's website. It talks about the seemingly unending use of gays as the butt of blockbuster movies. Its not that I don't like the movies that they talk about. I laughed at Talladega Nights. I found it to be a bit overtly offensive on the gay front, but I found the redneck jokes to be hilarious. I guess its different strokes for different folks, but this is my point of view.

Read the link, its a good read. http://www.cbc.ca/arts/film/homophobic.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a good article, and I definatly see the valid points. But like all good articles it has to be taken to the level of conspiracy theory as an underlying plot to all movies... but maybe it is... I don't know....it very well could be....

It makes you think though, goodtimes.

You know what else is goodtimes?
Updating this Shit, Bizatch!