Friday, February 2, 2007

Liger

I was working at PS the other night with the younger, cooler pharmacist, Heidi when the subject somehow came across the movie Napoleon Dynamite. All of a sudden Heidi bolts off of her stool and hobbles to the computer (yes, hobbled, due to the bum foot she suffered from a broken perfume bottle at the gym, odd). Anyways, she's all excited and says "I have to show you a liger!"

I scoff and roll my eyes, thinking it would be some doctored photograph with the head of a lion and the tail of a tiger... but that would be a tigon, you idiot. To move the story along, she brings up this picture of a liger. I was as dumbfounded as you probably are right now... and if you're not... then what the hell is wrong with me? Anyways, here it is... pick your jaw off the floor, its disgusted to have your mouth open.






No comments: