Sunday, November 26, 2006

Light at the End of the Tunnel

After 4 1/2 years of daily classes on the U of S campus, I can finally see the end of the road. On December 4th, 2006 I will attend my last class. FUCK YEAH. I will remember fondly the hours I spent napping in Thorv 110 and 124 during some boring ass lecture on ethics or health policy as well as those comfy black couches down in the lounge. Actually I think the lounge will be the only thing I will miss... and the people, of course. Oh, and the quick access to not one, but two Tim Horton's. Unfortunately I won't be able to casually stroll down on my five minute break to lose yet another round of Roll Up the Rim. I should have just bought the damned Rav 4 with all the money I've spent on coffee... but of course then I wouldn't have had the experience of ruining my kidneys and building a dangerously high tolerance to that wonderful drug known as caffeine.


I will potentially be spending more time there, though. If I open that magic envelope tomorrow that informs me that I got my choice placements I will be spending roughly 2 1/2 months there again. Likely, I'll be stuck in Kindersley or Moose Jaw, but who knows.


Anyways, its been a good run at the University of Sask, and I'll miss it, but only as much as one can when they're a degree holding health care professional making a living. That's right, not very fucking much.


1 comment:

brendawg said...

I was unaware of this light? Where do I get one? Do I have to purchase said light? Is this light coming from the Dean's nativity scene that you'll be singing Christmas carols beside on Monday night?